CONTROL TOWER OF INFORMATION

WELCOME TO THE GALAXY OF INFORMATION

Friday 6 September 2013

Rafael Nadal Beats Tommy Robredo In US Open

5 September, 2013

Rafael Nadal Thrashed powered into the US Open semi-finals in New York.
photo
The 2010 champion, seeded second, won 6-0 6-2 6-2 on Arthur Ashe Stadium against the man who had knocked out Roger Federer in the previous round.
Nadal, 27, goes on to face Richard Gasquet in the semi-finals after the Frenchman earlier beat David Ferrer in five sets.
"I think I played great the first set - it's my first set so far this year at 100%," said Nadal, who returned from a serious knee injury in February.
"I did all the things that you expect to do good in the first set, in my opinion. I am very happy with the way that I moved myself on court, very happy with the way I hit my forehand and my backhand especially.
"So in general it was my best match of the tournament, so that's great news."

No comments:

Post a Comment